Terms And Conditions:
By visiting our website, the user agrees to all the terms and conditions stated herein in this agreement. The user agrees not to use our products, services, and information for any fraudulent activities by consenting to our contract. The client agrees not to indulge in activities like duplicating, selling, copying, reproducing, and exploiting our company's products, services, and information.
- Both the client and Technophilic private limited agree to form a contractual relationship to exchange products and services.
- The date of commencement and deadlines is decided with mutual understanding of both parties.
- Technophilic agrees to provide a monthly performance report of our services to summarize our activities and their results to the clients.
- Neither the client nor Technophilic reserves any rights to transfer the project to any third party without any prior information of a minimum of 10 days.
- Technophilic reserves exclusive rights to make a subcontract to a third party for the requirements.
- No other person other than the party and Technophilic retains any rights to change the contract or demand compensation.
- In case of any breach in the contract, Technophilic can take any legal actions against the party.
- The party cannot dismiss or transfer the agreement without any prior notice and complete transfer of payment to our company.
By agreeing to the terms and conditions, the client agrees to make the full payment as decided by both parties.
- 50% advance money will be paid by the clients before the commencement of the project.
- The advance money paid before the beginning of the project will not be refunded.
- The left amount of money will be delivered to us as decided during the project, and the total amount of money will be paid before the end of the project
- No refund of the amount paid will be made if the project is moved to the working process.
- Neither Technophilic nor any member or employee associated with the company is liable for any losses incurred by the client due to natural causes.
- Losses related to any third-party errors will not be referred to as the loss incurred due to services rendered by Technophilic.
- The client agrees to defend and cover the services rendered by Technophilic in case of any loss, damage, expenses that occurred due to any false claims, and misleading advertising made by any third parties.
- In case of any claims made by a client for losses and damages to their company, Technophilic holds absolute rights to review the claims and reject them.
Privacy Rights to the Party:
- All the information shared by the client, including the name, email ID, address, and contact number, will be kept confidential to only our servers and will not be shared with any third party without the client's consent.
- Technophilic reserves all the rights to share the information however to the employees within our company's servers.
- We at technophilic will take all the measures to keep your data safe from any misuse and losses.
- All the payments are made in an encrypted format. We will not save your transaction details to our servers.
- Our website uses SSL certification to ensure end-to-end encryption of the data. The clients can freely share their information as it will stay to only our servers.
We at Technophilic reserve exclusive rights to make any changes to the website policy. We are not liable for any losses incurred due to any false claims and fraudulent activities of any third-party services. We are only responsible for the actions made by our company and do not warrant any products or services to be 100% accurate. We use end-to-end encryption methods for all the payments made on our website, thus not leaving any possibility for your payment information leakage. If any changes to the terms and conditions policy, we will notify our clients through an email. Until then, the client agrees to abide by the terms and conditions contract.